Saturday, January 30, 2010

The weird me !

22 years of my life has passed by.

I have thought about many things in life. Especially in classrooms, I get all sorts of weird thoughts. Sometimes, i think about many real strange things, all at once.... From which fucked up teacher is going to come for the next hour of class... to what tune will AR Rahman will be singing now !!! I dont even know why I think about such stuffs. But I keep thinking about some other strange thing, again and again.

Of all the things I have thought about so far, I have never thought about "me" ! Of course, there is nothing great about me.

But why not think and jot something about me here is what occured to me when I was wondering what to do with this blog. Ya ! Good idea man ! It is good to have something like a memoir about myself ! Thinking gives me happiness. Thinking makes me t.h.i.n.k... I do have something about myself ! let me put everything here. It would be interesting, atleast to me, when I read it thru, many a years later ! :)

Cool ! I have got some "content" for my blog now ! And some "content" about myself ! lol ! :) Thnks to priya ! :)

3 comments: